Sunday

Mother Facker

WWSD? Suzie would not let anything ruin a day that was set aside for her.

Dear old Dick left this past Thursday night and I haven't heard from him since. I have actually been enjoying the peace and quiet of his absence. Of course, today being Mother's Day, he had to show up. He wouldn't be Dick if he didn't.

I received a text asking if the kids were dressed as he wanted to take them out. I reminded him it was Mother's Day and I had my parents and brothers over for lunch and that he was welcome to see the kids this evening. Apparently, that wasn't good enough. Twenty minutes later, he shows up, knocks on the door, and walks right in. I politely ask him to step outside and begin to rip his ass apart.

How dare he leave and not bother letting his kids know he's okay? I haven't been able to answer the fifty plus questions they've had because I don't know where the jackass has been. How dare he come strolling in with enough drama to make a damn Lifetime movie when I just told him I had company and he was welcome to see the kids later? How dare he expect us to drop everything we're doing to appease him when he's the one that left us in the first damn place?

Needless to say, he tucked his tail between his legs and left. He later informed me that he had plans for this evening and wouldn't be able to pick up the kids (I'm now positive he never had any intention on doing so anyway). He has been repeatedly texting me and this is how I've answered: I've turned off my phone. The kids and I went to the store and bought massive amounts of junk food. We've rented three movies and will be spending the rest of the day pigging out and laughing.

The hell with him!

7 comments:

GreenCurmudgeon said...

Oh my, signora - you would be within your rights to change the locks on the house at this point. Any other clues as to where he's been and what he's been doing?

Miss Suzie said...

@GreenCurmudgeon: The PI that I hired with the money in his "rainy day fund" said he spent the first night at a strip bar...I really didn't need further information.

GreenCurmudgeon said...

Signora, I strongly suggest you change the locks. At the very least, it will make him sweat bullets. Same procedure applies to bank accounts if possible.

timethief said...

I'm wondering two about things.

The first is: What part of,"Give the bum the boot!" is it that Suzie does not comprehend?

If she really loves her "self" and her children then clearly she needs to rid her family of this bad partner and parental role model ASAP.

The second thing I wonder is: How can receiving whatever value there may be in gaining sympathy from other bloggers ever rival the value of establishing a healthy and happy home for your kids to be raised in?

Do it! There is no dignity in continuing to hold onto the role of being a victim of an abusive partner. It's psychologically and emotionally damaging to both you and your children. Please consult an attorney and take the steps required to put an end to being a victim.

Miss Suzie said...

@GreenCurmudgeon: That will be done in the morning.

@timethief: I took vows that stated until death do us part. We aren't dead yet. He is free to leave on his own accord, but I could never just give him the boot (unless he was seriously hurting us).

As for sympathy from fellow bloggers, as stated in my "about" section -- I'm not looking for your pity, but your applause. Too many people call it quits over petty shit (which most of this is)...I'm in it for the long haul (and it appears my haul will be a long one). I'm writing for my own sanity and if it entertains or helps someone going through the same, then I have accomplished something.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a stiff drink.

Haley said...

I see now why you call him a dick!

Miss Suzie said...

@Haley: I call 'em like I see 'em.