Thursday

Welcome Back!

I know I haven't been around lately. I was scooped up by the proper authorities (Rachel Ray) and taught how to use kitchen utensils properly. I was then shipped off to an institution to learn how to deal with my anger issues. They thought they had fixed me and let me return home.

Kidding.

Shit has been busy around here. Spending much of my time with the kids over the summer and then getting ready for the start of a new school year, getting over the fact that Dick (my husband) has left again, and trying to find a job had consumed all my time here lately, but I'm back and bitchier than ever.

I'll be leaving Friday to watch my beloved Bengals cream my brother's Broncos in the season opening NFL game, but after that, I will make it a point to update this blog more frequently. All the dirt about my husband, neighbors, pervy men (and now women) will all be open for discussion. Thanks for keeping an eye on this blog and my apologies for abandoning it as long as I had.

4 comments:

me said...

Sorry to hear of your situation.

Good to read your rants again.

Have a great day!

Miss Bitch said...

@Dennis: Thanks. And it's okay -- it gives me something to bitch about.

timethief said...

Yay! Your back and you're bitchin - all is right with the world. ;)

THE GUYS said...

THE GUYS look forward to your upcoming rants. WE like your style!

THE GUYS