Tuesday

Bumper Stickers

For the Masturbating Male:

1. Vaseline -- made with my meat in mind.

2. Nobody does it like my hand and me.

3. Nothing's working like a jerking.

4. Men -- they take a beating and keep on leaking.

5. I take MJ's advice on a daily and just beat it.

6. Forget the dog, lotion's a man's best friend.

7. If you get caught with your hands in your pants, you're obviously doing it wrong.

8. Lotion -- the world's true meat marinade.

9. My palm is my pilot.

10. When in doubt, stroke it out.

(I'm off to get my head out the gutter, but feel free to throw yours in there and add your own bumper sticker saying)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turtle Wax... for when your pickle needs a buffin'. That's all I got. Another funny blog!
PePeJr.

Miss Suzie said...

@PePeJr: Hahaha! That was pretty good actually. =)

me said...

One from Woody Allen's Annie Hall: "Masturbation is having sex with someone I love."

Miss Suzie said...

@Dennis: Hahaha (but true). So nice to hear from you again! Hope all has been well.

GoddessDionna said...

Lol Love your blog. I'm going to follow. What's more, you can complete a sentence. Finally! It's been quite a while since I've seen good punctuation ...

timethief said...

No way I have anything to add to this ... lol :D

Well, maybe let's give man's best friend and big hand. ;)

Miss Suzie said...

@GoddessDionna: Thanks! Yes, I worked my whole life to be able to piss people off using proper English. =P

@timethief: I knew I could get you to play along. =)

Faisman said...

Splendid Piece...

Miss Suzie said...

@Faisman: Why, thank you.