Saturday

Rescue On Aisle Three

I absolutely despise Walmart. It is always crowded and full of idiotic people doing idiotic things. If it wasn’t for the fact that my coffee is more than half the price there than at the grocery store, I’d never step into one. But me without coffee is like Joan Rivers without Botox – not going to happen. Needless to say, I try to make each trip as quick as possible.

Yesterday was an exception.

I had already grabbed the coffee and was heading to check out when I heard someone fussing. Glancing around, I caught sight of a lady giving a young boy a piece of her mind. I tried to ignore them, but the bitch was too loud. She was apparently pissed that the boy had been staring at her tits. She went on and on about his lack of manners (among other shit). Noticing the boy’s embarrassment and the lady’s lack of clothing, I couldn’t take it anymore.

I walked over to them, gave the guy a quick wink, and grabbed his arm affectionately. I asked what seemed to be the problem. The bitch explained the situation. When she was done, I explained that “my man” was just being a man. If she didn’t want guys checking out her tits, she needed to cover them up in the future. I also informed her that she could benefit from a bra with better support as her girls didn’t seem as perky as they could be. I then pulled “my man” away and proceeded to check out. The guy was so grateful that he paid for my coffee.

See, I'm not a total manhater.

8 comments:

Beer Drinker Rob said...

Hey Suz (there's a funny Seinfeld episode where Elaine decides she doesn't like Suz, only Suzie).

Nice story. I hate Wal-Mart too. My worst time included a Spanish lesson, and heckling the cashier to move the line a lot damn faster.

If you care to read in depth... http://www.dailybeerreview.com/2009/05/steelhead-extra-stout.html

Miss Suzie said...

@Beer Drinker: Ugh. Sounds like you have my same "luck" at Wally World. You seem to have handled your experience rather well. =)

TJ Lubrano said...

That was a smart move! I can't understand ladies who show their boobs and get mad if guys look at them. It really is an invite for guys "Hey look at my girls!"...so really they have to make up their minds!

I never went to Walmart...I do want to go sometime...just to see how it is ^_^.

Miss Suzie said...

@TJ: I felt sorry for the poor guy. He was just standing there taking it. And trust me, Walmart is like hell on Earth. Stay away! =P

timethief said...

I'm with TJ the kind of women who expose their chests do so for attention. It's an invitation to stare that was probably issued by a woman who has such low self esteem that she has stooped to advertising to get the attention she seeks. Good on you for baling the young guy out. ;)

Miss Suzie said...

@timethief: I agree completely and actually feel sorry for women that feel the need to do that. PS: Miss you on BC already! =(

Khalid Irfan said...

hey bitch ... i like ur introduction lol :D .. i followed you to so follow me too to become my bitch lol :D !!


www.electronicsexpo.blogspot.com

Miss Suzie said...

@Khalid: Wow. You don't get out much, do you?