Wednesday

The Bitch Is Back!

It is official -- I either need therapy in the worst way or I've become the ultimate bitchy man-hater. I'll let you decide:

I have a new hobby (no worries, I haven't given up the forking and burying of the poor deceased bodies of the ignorant). You see, I recently signed up for a dating service. After receiving some interest and a weekend of binge drinking to get my courage up, I decided to jump back into the dating pool. I didn't sign up to meet the love of my life, but to pass the time in a way in which I'm sure will send me straight to hell.

(Yes, this is what happens when a bitch gets bored.)

I begin by weeding out the potential good guys and stick with the clear-cut pieces of shit. We set up a date and the party is on! I begin as if I'm actually interested in what he has to say. I let him talk first to ensure I have a self-serving, so not deserving of any decent woman douchebag on my hands and then I kick him right in the balls (no, not literally). I point out all his flaws and all that his poor soul is lacking. I inform him of why he can't seem to find a good woman. I basically tell the tool he is worthless and send him crying back to mommy.

So far, I feel as if I'm succeeding in making it a little easier for the women out there. Sure, it may send me to hell, but the look on the guy's face is priceless and almost addictive. I'm sure I'll get bored with this new hobby at some point and find a new way to amuse myself, but for now, I'm just enjoying being a bitch.

8 comments:

jenas said...

thank God, i dont live in your country..

Miss Suzie said...

@jins: You never know...you just might like it.

jenas said...

Ohh!! I will tread carefully..

me said...

It is good to see the bitch is back!

I'm not sure if your post is tantalizing or terrifying!?! lol

Have a good day Miss Suzie.

Miss Suzie said...

@jins: That would be for the best.

@Dennis: No worries, you're one of the good guys. =)

Venom said...

Have fun with your game, but stay open to the possibility that you may unearth a gem while playing. Often love finds you when you're not looking. ;)

Glad to see you writing again.

Michaela said...

This post makes me thankful for my husband. I seriously have no idea what I would do if I were faced with dating at this point in my life. It's much easier when you are young and guided by lust and ignorance.

MissSuzie said...

@Venom: I just may have to quit my new hobby early. I am not looking to bump into love anytime soon.

@Michaela: Dating is the hardest thing I've ever done. Having to sift through bullshit is not my idea of a good time!