Tuesday

Ode To Suzie

Suzie Q: Are you this kind of Suzie?

"Hi Suzie,

I'm enjoying reading your blog and I have a poem I'd like to share with you. I thought of posting it to your blog, but then I thought, it's your blog, you might not want my little limerick there. Up to you - if you want to spread it further, go for it.

Limerick for all the Suzies in the World

This woman I know called Suzie
was carrying on one night like a floozy.
Reputation earnt
and a hard lesson learnt -
never do THAT in a jacuzzi!
by: Carolyn Cordon

Are you that kind of Suzie? I bet your readers think you are!"

***

Hi Carolyn

I enjoyed your poem tremendously. I'm not sure how my readers see me, but I think this would sum it up well:

There was a nice lady named Suzie
who apparently wasn't so choosy.
She married a prick
and calls him Dick.
Now her blood stays boiling and oozy.

~Feel free to add your own Suzie Limerick.~

2 comments:

GreenCurmudgeon said...

The Song of Susie

Oh dear God, what have I done?
I thought he was my only one
I wore the veil, I said "I do"
I thought that he would see me through
Till I became old and frail
I never suspected that he would fail.

Oh dear God, what have I done?
I had a daughter and a son
Then his passion began to wane
Then rage began to drive me insane.
He had turned into a giant prick
Therefore, I named him "Dick"

Oh dear God, what will I do?
I am set; I must see this through
Though the marriage itself may fail
I will stay here till I'm old and frail
To the end I will stand beside this prick
But in my dying breath, I'll still call him "Dick".

Miss Suzie said...

@GreenCurmudgeon: I love it! Thanks for the much needed chuckle.