Wednesday

I Have Mail

I have been horrible at answering my "Suzie Q's" so I figured I'd knock them all out with one post. Here goes:

Q: I have to ask, does your husband know about your blog?
A: Yes. He actually read the first couple of posts. Since he's been gone, I doubt he's read any of it, but he does know it's here.

Q: I see you refer to your husband on BC and sometimes you say husband and sometimes you say your ex. Which is it?
A: I honestly don't know where we stand. He literally packed his bags and left one day. If you read my blog, you know as much as I do where I stand with him. I guess it depends on my mood as to what I refer to him as.

Q: You do a lot of mean things. How do you sleep at night?
A: Quite well, thank you.

Q: Are you as bitchy in real life?
A: I blog about my life. If you think I'm bitchy here, you would think I'm bitchy if you met me. I don't change who I am for the sake of the blog.

Q: When do you think you'll start dating again?
A: As soon as I find out where I stand with my ex, husband, Dick.

Q: How are your kids handling the situation?
A: They are holding up pretty well. I never bad-mouth their father to them and I know that helps. They are just as confused as I am as to what is going on, but we're keeping each other's spirits up.

Q: What happens to your blog if you and Dick do split?
A: I'll always be Suzie and will always have something to bitch about.

8 comments:

Derek Bowles said...

Q: You do a lot of mean things. How do you sleep at night?
A: Quite well, thank you.

LMAO!! That is hilarious.

Lauren said...

lmao Im still laughing about the sleep question!

Miss Suzie said...

@Derek and Disposable Pixi: That was my favorite one too. I don't think I'm really that mean. Only to those who deserve it. :)

Derek Bowles said...

No you are definitely demon spawn.

Miss Suzie said...

@Derek: And you are the Devil himself.

Stephanie said...

I <3 your blog. If you ever decide to get rid of it, it better be for a bigger, better, more "bitchy" blog. lol.

Cheers!

Dennis A Carroll said...

You're right. Your charm and wit draws them in. :)

Miss Suzie said...

@Steph: Thanks! The only reason I would stop blogging here is to create the "Maneater" blog from my five year plan.

@Dennis: Aww....thanks! :)