Monday

Not So Hot Haters

There is nothing more amusing than watching a bunch of haters. Their jealousy shines through like nipples in a wet t-shirt contest. I'd like nothing more than to round them all up in one great big room, sprinkle them with gasoline, and throw a match right in the middle of them all. They piss me off to no end and I dealt with my fair share of them this past weekend.

Every year, we spend the Fourth of July weekend at the river. There's nothing like fishing and laying out in the sun to forget all your troubles. I had every intention of doing just that this past weekend, but of course, fat chance.

I had set my chair up along the beach and rubbed myself down with lotion. No sooner had I sat down and opened my book, I heard giggles and whispers. I look over and see two women chatting it up and looking my way. I listened a little harder while I pretended to pay them no mind and discovered they were talking about me. Their comments ranged from my big ass to my pale skin. I wanted peace and quiet, but was obviously not going to get it.

I finally had enough. I got up, grabbed a bucket, filled it with water, and marched my ass right on over to the pair. I stood directly in front of their chairs and threw the water on them. They looked at me as if I had lost my damn mind. I politely said that since they thought they were so hot, I figured I'd be neighborly and cool them off. Without giving them a chance to say anything, I turned around, marched back to my seat, and began reading my book in peace. The rest of my weekend was rather enjoyable (and yes, I could probably benefit from a little therapy).

8 comments:

Dennis A Carroll said...

I've been going through withdrawls without my "suzie fix." :)

Hope you really had a good 4th.

Miss Suzie said...

@Dennis: Aww. I've missed you guys too. It's been busy as hell around here now that the kids are out of school. My 4th was great -- hope yours was as well!

Lauren said...

I too was going through withdrawl, but this post made it so worth the wait!

Lol maybe next time those women will think twice before they bad mouth someone that is in earshot!

Derek Bowles said...

You should have found some minnows or a fish, and fish slapped them.

Missy Ricco said...

They probably have crabs.
From the beach, I mean...

Cooking Asshole said...

Love the nipple line

or shines through like a pecker outline in a tight ass speedo

Miss Suzie said...

@Lauren: My thoughts exactly!

@Derek: Love it! "Fish-slapped"

@Missy: I'm almost certain they did.

@ALN: Haha! That's kinda hot though. :)

Claire said...

Sounds like good enough therapy to me :)