Friday

Suzie's School of De-Slut

Can someone please explain something to me: What is causing teenage girls in America today to wake up and decide, "Hey, I want to be a whore?"

As much as I would love to blame it on Miley Cyrus and her nearly nude shots and stripper pole dance, I cannot. This was going on way before she came along. I would love to blame it on Britney and her wonderful display of who-ha, but no -- I cannot. I would even adore being able to blame it on the added hormones in cow's milk these days, but that only gives them tits earlier, it doesn't turn them into sluts.

It seems everywhere I go these days, I am confronted with this dilemma. The poor girls are letting all their girly bits hang out, act as if they couldn't care less about who gets between their legs, and just look downright disgusting. I would love nothing more than to sit down with their parents and with the most sternest of faces, offer a whopping "What the fuck?" Something has to give.

I have decided to help these poor girls. They must not know any better, so someone should inform them. The next time I see ass crack, I will politely approach the offender and in as loud a voice as I can muster, I will announce it to her. The next time I see ungirly-like conduct, I will approach and ask how much does she charge. The next time I see one of these poor souls with their parents, I will walk over, introduce myself, and tell them if they need financial assistance to provide decent clothes for their daughter, I'd be happy to help. I'll then leave them my card which reads, "Miss Suzie's School of De-Slut -- turning ho's into ladies."

I'm sure none of this will go over well, but somebody has to do something, right?

12 comments:

Jason said...

I like your site, it's a very interesting read. I have a site myself that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links to let our readers know about both our sites. Let me know.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

Miss Suzie said...

@Jason: You determined that in the thirty seconds you were here? Someone hand me my fork.

timethief said...

Is it something in the water that has dumbed the masses down or what? Nothing is more frustrating than being unable to find a bathing suit for a 4 year old girl that doesn't look like it belongs on a pole dancer. Why are we sexualizing young girls? And why are their mothers on board with this sick trend? The next time I see a mom and daughter in the mall wearing matching slut outfits, I 'm going to give them the Suzie treatment. ;)

Miss Suzie said...

@timethief: Exactly! I have extra cards. You want me to send you a few?

Deji D said...

Said the way only Ms Suzie could. It's really a shame that parents let kids go out looking whorish. It's all in the name of letting kids express themselves. Sad sad SAD!

Miss Suzie said...

@Deji D: Kids should be able to express themselves, but parents should know when that expression crosses the line. This would be one of those times.

David said...

I had no reason to view your blog other an curiosity. so... no link exchange plea. I just wanted to let you know that I read this post to my wife and we laughed. It's too bad its based on reality.

SY said...

lol this is hilarious but very true.. girls tend to think that it makes the popular to make men stare when they have no idea how stupid they look because of it

Miss Suzie said...

@David: Yes, based on reality and very sad indeed.

@SY: Agreed. Here's hoping they'll eventually grow up and realize sleazy isn't attractive.

Ingrid said...

I totally agree with your blog post :) it's great that people speak up about it and find it a problem just like I sometimes do. I dont know what those girls are thinking when they walk with their bodyparts hanging out left and right, and fraknly I don't care.. just that it's not a pretty sight for my eyes :/

You have an awesome blog here !

Ingrid :)

MissSuzie said...

@Ingrid: I tend to have no problem speaking up when something pisses me off (and it usually gets me in trouble). After wading through tits and ass at the store that day, I felt the need to say something.

Heather Leigh said...

I've noticed the new prosti-tot phenomenon as well. Really annoying and unsightly indeed.