Thursday

Darling Little Dick Doll

I am so sick and tired of Dick and his fucking antics. The man said we are over, packed his shit, and left the kids and I, yet he insists on texting me every damn day and makes up excuses to come over. Now that the grass is dormant and doesn't need mowing and he has changed the oil in my car, I do not need him over here for anything (except maybe for sex, but technically, I could get that anywhere). Enough is enough!

I've tried telling him that he didn't need to text me at all and that he wasn't welcome back home, but it goes in one ear and right out the other. Remembering that he said all men are visual creatures, I knew I had to think of some other way to reach him. I had to show him exactly what the hell NO meant.

Rummaging around the house, I had a brilliant idea. Most of Dick's shit had been sold, dumped, or boxed up and put in storage. He did have a few pairs of socks left in his drawer. My creativeness took over and before I knew it, I had made myself a lovely Dick doll. I proceeded to shove a fork in its side and take a picture. I then sent it via text to Dick with the following message:

Leave me the fuck alone or your dick will resemble the doll in the pic. Now fuck off!

Needless to say, it has been rather peaceful ever since. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I will enjoy it while I can. Now if you'll excuse me, FedEx just arrived with my brand new meat cleaver.

11 comments:

DeRex said...

That's an interesting doll... Good luck with your rodent problem. ;p

Midwest Mom said...

Voodoo can be quite effective.

I bet he's doubled over in pain.

Miss Suzie said...

@Derek: I thought he was rather cute and cuddly. And thanks.

@Midwest Mom: I can only hope!

Deray said...

jajajajaja I kind of guessed what the fuzz was about the fork but I had not seen it! jajajajajajaja Priceless!

Miss Suzie said...

@Deray: Ah yes, to see it is to love it (my fork I mean).

Neo said...

Haha, right on. Good job scaring him away!

Miss Suzie said...

@Neo: Let's just hope it keeps him away!

timethief said...

Good luck with the voodoo curse on you ex. Hopefully, he'll learn to stay away and just send you money to support his kids.

reyah said...

go girl!

Miss Suzie said...

@timethief: One can only hope.

@reyah: Thanks!

Liquid &Tunsie said...

lol!! thats harsh! guess some guys deserve it hehe!