Tuesday

Women Will Lie About

1. Her age. The older a woman gets, the less she wants to admit how long she's been around.

2. Her weight. It really isn't important that we've gained a few pounds over the years, is it?

3. Her clothing size. Those things are just too damn confusing anyway so who could get it right?

4. Her number of lovers. One too many and you look sleazy and who knows exactly what one too many is?

5. Her phone number. Sometimes a simple no isn't enough for the persistent pest. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

6. Her true hair color. Like we're going to admit to having grays?

7. Orgasms. Sometimes it's just easier to fake it.

8. Her bra size. Feeling the pressure of the bigger the better.

9. Other women. Sure we say so and so is fat, but it's because we'd kill for her hair.

10. How much we spend. Wouldn't you feel guilty if you spent that much on a pair of shoes?

6 comments:

Deray said...

867-5309 ;) if you say it like 86-75-3-zero-9 they never know!!!

Dorothy Rimson said...

Ha haha..I wish I could add more to it but don't want to.

Miss Suzie said...

@Deray: Hahaha -- love it! I may just have to use that next time.

@Dorothy: Aww...don't be shy, do share. =)

Lauren said...

See I hear women lie about these things, but I don't... they seem like petty things to lie about. Though I do like that phone number trick haha.

timethief said...

I don't lie about any of those things but I do know many women who do. ;)

Heather Leigh said...

Not sure about #10. I'm actually proud that I spent what I have on my more expensive pairs.