Thursday

U S of A-ssholes

Watching the news these days is pure torture. I’d rather be popping my man’s ass pimples than to sit and listen about how bad things are now and why things are the way they are. Everyone is pointing fingers to past presidents and placing the blame on anything and everything that could make an ounce of sense. No one seems to be getting the real picture.

It’s called karma, assholes.

Seriously, did you think we could just sail on over and rob people of the land they had been living without some sort of ass whipping? Do you think we could import innocent people on over to do the work we should have done without having to pay for it somehow? You really think we could have treated women as property and never have to hear about it again?

Doubtful.

I don’t care about past presidents and what they have done; this shit was bound to catch up with us sooner or later. You cannot do the idiotic things this country has done and expect no repercussion. So may I suggest you grab a hard hat, buckle your seatbelt, and enjoy the ride. It’ll be over – eventually.

10 comments:

me said...

One question:

YOU pop ass pimples????!!!

lol

Great post Missy.

Miss Suzie said...

@Dennis: Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it. Popping ass pimples is very therapeutic! =P

G.K.Menon said...

Your interpretation of "karma" is interesting. Ha..ha.. Watching the world with a binocular. Fine.

Barry said...

Not sure about the whole caramel thing, I am more of a taffy kinda guy :)

Miss Suzie said...

@G.K.Menon: I'm watching the world with my hand on the trigger.

@Barry: Your loss. =P

Chris said...

Well, you can't really give past President's a whole lot of CREDIT, either. It's been a downhill slide for a while now, and it's only getting slidier. Not sure that's a word, but you get my point.

Miss Suzie said...

@Mr. Knucklehead: I love the word and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Nitin said...

haha.. true, but slow karma still. what bout bosnia and all that? there is a lot of shit that has gone down and no one to answer for the repurcussions of their acts. i guess its the same all over the place.

bARE-eYED sUN said...

we love that you say so much with an economy of words, and a touch of humor.

:-)

would that we had such talent.

..
.ero

Miss Suzie said...

@Nitin: I think you have hit the nail on the head.

@bARE: Aww...thanks! =)